
This is weird, I bought this record back in 1981 and put it in what can best describe as my 2nd division box which featured stuff that I thought was OK but I was unlikely to investigate further. This turns out to be a good box for re-discovering old records. I remember thinking at the time this wasn’t ‘electronic’ enough but listening to it now it sounds like a bloody good early 80s record with a hint of Teardrop Explodes and Joy Division in the music, although the singer is the antithesis of Ian Curtis. Nice gatefold sleeve too.
mp3: Modern Eon - Euthenics (1981)
mp3: Modern Eon - Euthenics (1981)
6 comments:
This is the Dindisc version. There's also an earlier version on Inevitable Records in a red sleeve which I've never heard and I think is rarer.
It's very good. I've got it.
You got the red one? Is it very different? Sounds like a good post for the future...
I'm joshing you. I've never heard this in my life.
You've made me feel bad now, you were so excited. Sorry.
I like it though. If that helps?
Right! First there was the "you are, of course, an Old Git" comment, now this. Your name is now on The List!
Oops.
Post a Comment