Monday, 16 November 2009

Tagged


I’ve been tagged by Davy, who was tagged by Drew who was tagged by Chocolategirl64 who was tagged by…well check it out yourselves.

The rules are:
1 You have to post a song that makes you happy
2 You can tag as many people as you want
3 Say one thing about the blog that you tag that will make them smile.

Fortunately I’m not as grumpy as Mr H and don’t mind this sort of thing. At least his cunning ruse has worked and forced me to blog twice in the same month. I tag Kippers because I’m sure he won’t mind and he’ll probably also include a Mildly Interesting Pop Fact.

I trusted my instinct and didn’t think too much about my choice. If this doesn’t get your feet tapping and make you happy you’re probably dead.

Rockpile - Heart

Mildly Interesting Pop Fact: This is sung by Billy Bremner but not the Billy Bremner who played for L***s United and had fisticuffs with Kevin Keegan in the 1974 Charity Shield.

I would also have tagged Planet Mondo but I’ve been beaten to it.

6 comments:

Davy H said...

I almost tagged Kips too, suspecting he might be up for this sort of thing, but you got the exclusive because you are the birthday boy. And I have love in my heart.

Davy H said...

PS: Lovely track.

Kippers said...

Damn, first the electronic tag, now this! I'll get me thinking cap on!

Great choice of mp3 BTW. I'd only heard one Billy Bremner song before (Loud Music In Cars), on a Stiff compilation a while back. I really liked that and had been meaning to investigate Rockpile as a result, but naturally forgot all about it.

Which is all a long-winded way of saying: ta very much!

Mick said...

Thanks Kipps. We want something as joyous and life affirming as Up, Up and Away and Heart. No pressure!!

Kippers said...

'Oo eck!

Mondo said...

I've been tagged too, but am lumping my tag~track in tomoz.