So no comments for the Way of the West post. I can’t pretend I’m not disappointed, they are pretty good records after all. I know just the thing to get you all going. How about a record featuring Chas Jankel and Kenny Young, writers of ‘Ai No Corrida’ no less? Not that I would pretend these songs are in the same class but ‘Muchas Gracias’ is a ‘fun’ party record with an unmistakeable Chas feel and b-side ‘Limelight’ should really have been the a-side.
The Pack - Muchas Gracias (1981)
(Kenny Young/Chas Jankel)Produced by Kenny Young, Chas Jankel, Chris Warwick
The Pack - Limelight (1981)
(Kenny Young/Herbie Armstrong)
Produced by Kenny Young

23 comments:
Most definately agree the b side is the stronger...and judging by that,this I assume is the same Kenny Young of 'Under The Boardwalk',Clogagh Rogers,Mark Lidsay's 'Arizona' and Yellow Dog fame.
The very same. I meant to include this link in the post.
I met Clodagh Rogers once during a recording of 3-2-1 at YTV in 1978. Very freckly.
Oh, and interesting post by the way.
BrotheRay will be jealous. Men of a certain age love Clodagh Rogers and he is that age. I heard her on the radio when Eurovision was on and she said she got booed by some sections for representing Royaume Uni.
She won Dusty Bin by the way!
I think she fell victim of the 1970s evening dress. Light entertainment ensnared her. These days, she's be glammed up in fake tan and Hunter wellies - to go with the spangled hotpants.
In Monty Python's Flying Circus, 'The Cycling Tour', Mr Gulliver (Terry Jones) is convinced that he is Clodagh Rodgers.
My mum used to call her Clodey Rotgut.
I completely forgot you were back blogging Mick.
There have been a few false dawns Lee but I'm determined to keep it up this time.
I have a complete copy of them.
sig sauer dual actions springs
http://misssweetxime.blogspot.com.ar/
That Way Of The West single - I didn't think I'd know it but I did! Nice find - thanks for posting! Do you have an 80s wants list? Let me know if there's anything in particular you're after and I'll have a look. I can send you mp3 rips if you like?
r_rcarnwath@yahoo.co.uk
Loving the site, but gutted that I seem to have discovered it now that it's finished. Some of the earlier links don't work either, which is a shame. If anyone knows if Mick has a new site, please post a link so I can start following him, thanks, p
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
cinsel sohbet cinsel sohbet gabile gay sohbet gay sohbet odaları gabile lezbiyen sohbet gay arkadaş seks sohbet gabile mobil sohbet istanbul gay sohbet izmir gay sohbet ankara gay sohbet istanbul lezbiyen sohbet izmir lezbiyen sohbet gabile pasif sohbet
pasif sohbet lezbiyen lezbiyen sohbet gabile sohbet gay sohbet cinsel sohbet lezbiyen sohbet
bizim mekan bizim mekan bizim mekan sohbet bizim mekan sohbet bizim mekan mobil bizim mekan eski eski bizim mekan istanbul sohbet istanbul chat istanbul cinsel sohbet istanbul gay sohbet istanbul lezbiyen sohbet
araç kiralama kiralik araç kiralık araba araba kiralamamasaj salonlari masaj salonu masaj
Gerçekten çok güzel bir paylaşım teşekkürler admin.
erotik hikayeler,
izmir escort,
seks hikayeleri,
bursa masaj salonu
izmir masaj salonu,
bursa escort
islami sohbet
islami forum
emeğinize sağlık. :*
güzel paylasim
gabile sohbet
mobil sohbet
sohbet odaları
sohbet siteleri
turk sohbethollanda sohbet
seviyeli sohbet
islami sohbet
dini sohbet
Amazing blog!!!
goldenslot mobile
GCLUB
Lovely post.
mPanchang provides you kundali matching by name for your best match.
Gerçekten çok güzel bir paylaşım teşekkürler admin.
แคมฟรอก
This is an amazing Article in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research. I would like to address you about a similar website which delivers the best effective, authentic and efficient content on Astrology, Hindu Calendar, Festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi 2017, Dussehra 2017, Kundali Matching, Janam Kundali, Purnima 2017, amavasya 2017, Gender Predictor and Chinese Gender Predictor. This website is one of the leading website in India in this vertical (Astrology). Your website is so impressive that I am taking down notes from your content to show it to my friends and colleagues. Keep doing the great work. Cheers!
--
Thanks
Aaru Garg
A Member of Sun Sign Calculator Team
This was the article looking for.
شركة الصفرات لتسليك المجاري بالرياض
güzel paylasim
cinsel sohbet
islami sohbet
sohbet siteleri
Bangalore Escorts
Call girls koramangala bangalore
bangalore Call girls
Escorts in Bangalore
Independent Bangalore Escorts
Post a Comment