Monday, 24 December 2007

Thanks for reading...

It’s time I put another post up if only to get rid of that picture of my old Vauxhall babe magnet.

I’ve been enjoying all the Christmas songs over at I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (take a look if you haven’t already) but Steve seems to have overlooked one, so here it is.

mp3: Three Wise Men - Thanks for Christmas

The 1983 Christmas single from perhaps my favourite band, sometimes definitely my favourite band, depends on mood, time of year etc. You don’t need me to tell you who it really is.

Thanks to everyone who has dropped by and especially those who have left comments or hit the ‘contact me’ button over the last nine months. You have made it all worthwhile.

8 comments:

So It Goes said...

I didn't miss it, mate, I only knew it existed thanks to you ;-)).
Cheers for the thumbs up, and see you again soon. Thanks for all the good times on your site this year.

Kippers said...

Loving your work, Mick. Cheers.

Darryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DB said...

hi i just found this blog and i'm adding it to my reader, really great stuff!

Mick said...

Thanks to all the above and Happy New Year to you all.
Kippers,
I will be ripping off your 'three of a kind' format in the new year.

dickvandyke said...

Happiest of New Years dear Michael.

Mick said...

Thanks DVD and I really hope you start a blog in the new year. I like your style and I could do with a laugh!

Kippers said...

Ah, excellent - looking forward to seeing your take on the Three of a kind thing! :)