Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year

So the ole blog has just about made it through another year. If all goes to plan there will be regular posts with a common theme running for the whole of next year and I’ll be returning to my roots with loads of vinyl rips.

I’ll finish this year with a song from my favourite new album of 2010. All right, I’ll be honest, it’s the only new album I’ve bought all year but it was a good one.

Happy New Year to you all and be sure to check back next year.

Bill Nelson - Real Worlds and Dream Worlds (2010)

7 comments:

dickvandyke said...

I'm so glad to hear it, Mickster.

Yours posts are usually akin to a shaft of golden sunlight in a dark and dangerous world. Or, like a stream of bat's piss.
(One or the other).

Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.

Mick said...

Thank you, Dick, and you of course are like a big jam donut with cream on top. Hope Mrs Van Dyke is on the mend.

JC said...

Happy New Year Mick.

Can only echo the words of DVD.

All the very best for 2011.

Oh and great word verification today - trompot.

Mondo said...

Cheers JC looking forward to many more winners for this year...

So It Goes said...

Or like a dose of the clap...pleasure before but after a pain in the dong. Thanks Monty Python for that and thanks Mick for your message on Twitter and not giving up on me when most of the world did. My fault I know.
Take care mate and Happy New Year!

BrotheRay said...

Am I alone in thinking Bill Nelson is now producing the best music in his life.

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese,anyone?

Kippers said...

Happy New(ish) Year to Mick and the guestbook gang!