Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Degenerated blog

As you may have noticed I had just about given up on this blog but I got a new turntable this weekend so I’ve been digging in the vinyl cupboard again. These are the first three tracks from Pink Military’s Do Animals Believe In God? LP which despite being a cult favourite has never received a CD release. I was going to rip all of side one but I got sidetracked. I’ll upload them at a later date if there’s a demand for it.

Pink Military – Degenerated Man (1980)
Pink Military – I Cry (1980)
Pink Military – Did You See Her (1980)

To celebrate my new turntable purchase and give it a good workout I’m going to repeat my random singles experiment so choose a number between 1 and 100 and I will play the corresponding record from one of my singles boxes (probably on Friday).

7 comments:

Kippers said...

86 please Mick. (In honour of my favourite pop music year.)

Simon said...

I'll have a 57 please sir.

Mondo said...

16 please (the date of my birthdays in two days time}

davy h said...

33 please Michael - it was the number of the bus I was taking when I tried to post this comment earlier this evening (bloody mobile phones, etc).

dickvandyke said...

Have just been to the Panto, so 7 please Mick. As in dwarves.

It was Mother Goose, but 7 little twats sat in front of me and never stopped arsing about.

darkdance said...

More Pink Military would be welcome. In the experiment, put us down for 51, please.

Mick said...

Thank you chaps. I should be ripping these tomorrow but there's a bit of Christmas shopping to do first so delays are possible.