Thursday, 26 July 2007

Let there be light part 2...

Five days since my last post already. It’s harder to find the time during the school holidays so the posts are likely to be less frequent for the next six weeks.

I have added two links since my last post:
Iain from Westway particularly enjoyed the Vicious Pink post and has an interesting blog of his own. His site also has a link to Gravenhurst, a band well worth checking out.

The other link is Echoes In The Wind, an excellent site featuring a very eclectic range of music that I discovered via the Teenage Kicks blog.

Finally, the main point of this post: another single from Fiat Lux. Secrets was their 3rd single and peaked at #65 on the UK chart. I still live in hope that some record company will see the light and give this band the full remastered CD anthology treatment but I’m not holding my breath.

mp3: Fiat Lux - Secrets

And here’s the video for you to enjoy too:

5 comments:

Me said...

Great song.

Davy H said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. My second best lost 80s thingy you've posted after Mick Karn. Bless you dear boy.

Mick said...

It's nice that the Fiat Lux posts always elicit positive comments. You haven't heard the last of them on this site, that's for sure.

Davy H said...

Yay! And thanks for the best wishes over at mine Mick.

Davy H said...

Months later....and there is interesting Fiat Lux news in your GMail Inbox..