Friday, 7 March 2008

Another b-side by request


This is for anonymous (possibly from Kentucky – it depends if my analysis of Site Meter is correct) who requested Greenacre Bay by China Crisis two weeks ago. This is one of the tracks on the b-side of Christian that found it’s way onto a mixtape they used to listen to. I have also included an instrumental called Performing Seals (for the Animal Liberation Shop, Liverpool it says on the sleeve), the other b-side track.

mp3: China Crisis - Greenacre Bay (1982)
mp3: China Crisis - Performing Seals (1982)

More later if I can find the time…

5 comments:

Davy H said...

Ah Michael, all's well when you keep the Crisis coming.

Missed you last weekend - no late night drunken exchange :(

Hope all's groovy chez the Micks.

Mick said...

Last weekend was truly horrible in an 'everything that can go wrong will go wrong' kind of way.

Hopefully I'll have more time for drunken banter this weekend...

George said...

Thanks for posting the track but I think your site meter needs recalibrating - I'm actually in Bahrain.

Maybe not a classic track but it does take me back an alarming number of years in a few seconds.

Thanks Again.

George

Mick said...

Oops! Not far out then. I made a guess based on who was online around the time the mail was received. Anyway, George, you’re very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The Vinyl District said...

Fine choices there, Mick!